Projects West Contracting is our separate home renovation company. We have been completing custom home renovations and general construction services for several years. Our focus is on your peace of mind, while keeping the project running on time and on budget.
We try to keep the process simple and keep you informed and stress-reduced. It all starts with communication. We return calls promptly and answer your questions with real answers, not vague chatter. We keep the job on track and keep the dialogue open at every stage. Our ability to complete a well executed project with fantastic results is the heart of our business.
When you choose us for your home renovation, you can expect us to provide:
- A properly planned scope of work with a thorough and detailed estimate
- Useful suggestions that could lower the cost of your job
- Knowledge of building codes and the latest innovations in construction in order to make sure your job is done correctly the first time
- To have your project finished on time and on budget
- Regular meetings and updates to keep you informed on the progress of your job, any changes in the schedule, and daily monitoring and reporting on your budgets and expenses.
There are many levels of renovations. Without a doubt, there will always be an eternal conflict between quality and budget. Our connections with experienced trades enable us to produce high quality work for value-conscious consumers. This doesn’t mean we’re expensive, but we’re not cheap either. It takes a tremendous amount of knowledge and planning, and higher quality materials, components and sub-trades for us to provide a well-built final product and a less stressful renovation experience.
Projects West Contracting is headed by Doug Street – a 30-year veteran in the local home improvement industry. An expert in building structure and heritage home restorations, and a mason by trade, Doug leads a small team of carpenters and a large entourage of qualified sub-trades for every project. From a new detached garage to raising your house or adding an entire new floor to your home, we can handle everything from start to finish.